WHAT I HAVE DONE
- Researched and studied stocked marketing market that addresses both user behavior and attitudes
- Translated research insights into actionable recommendations that directly address key product and design goals
- Led UI & UX designer team for the Stock trading platform (Farabixo) that improved company ranking from 28 to 2 in the country
- Designed user interface for web platform and mobile application
- Established a user interface elements library to describe the visual design, behavior & required code of windows, menus, icons, controls, and tabs and online UI guideline for UI developers
- Designed specific icons for stock platform & made the font-face package
- Planned, conducted, analyzed and presented the results of UX research with various methodologies: including user interviews, usability studies, surveys, and eye tracking
- The designed user interface for web platform and mobile application (Mobixo)
- Tested Mobile application and platform with traders to learn how we could integrate Qualtrics into their workflow and improve the quality of their work
- Continually strive to improve accessibility UX research and design process to deliver better output
Farabi brokerage as a full-service financial group in Iran Capital Market(ICM) offering a wide range of financial services such as brokerage, asset management and financial advisory to the individual and institutional clients. Farabi is also one of pioneer and proficient brokerage, with a wide range of services in Iran Mercantile Exchange (IME). With over two decades of experience, 27 nationwide branches and 15 dedicated trading halls, and 130 skilled employees, Farabi has established itself as a reputable brokerage in Iran Capital Market.
According to the W3Stats, farabixo.com Desktop speed measurement score (87/100) is better than the results of 87.05% of other sites and shows that the page is performing great on desktop computers.
farabixo.com Mobile usability score (97/100) is better than the results of 63.67% of other sites and means that the page is mobile-friendly.
Redesign Web Platform
Desktop UI Day/Night Version
Mobile UI Day/Night Version
Research and Undrestanding
Card Sorting / User flow